Hello there and Happy August to you! I’m thrilled to be blog hopping today with the Positive Inkers Global Design Team. We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who are super-excited to share our love of creativity. I’m so happy you stopped by today!
If this is the fist time you are visiting, please let me introduce myself. My name is Anne Marie Hile and I live in San Antonio, Texas. Welcome!Our theme this month is: August - December 2021 Stampin Up!® Mini Catalog Products. As soon as I saw the new Mini Catalog, one suite of products immediately went on my “must have” list. The Whimsical Trees stamp set and coordinating Christmas Trees Dies are so much fun! This suite also shares a non-traditional color combo for holiday cards which I’m always a huge fan of.
*I’ve listed all of the measurements and details for my cards below and there is a full supply list at the very end of this post.
The Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper is probably one of my favorite packs of paper EVER! Not only does it coordinate beautifully with the suite, but the iridescent and rose gold foil accents just add the perfect detail. Some of the patterns coordinate with the dies in the suite and then there is this fabulous gift box pattern that is super easy to cut out to create fun detail on your cards.
I actually had so much fun making this card, I made over 30 of them for swap cards, some for my team and some for a demonstrator swap. You can cut a LOT of presents out of that DSP, that’s for sure! I decided to use some Rose Gold Glimmer Paper (Annual Catalog) for the ornaments, because you can never have too much sparkle on a holiday card! I added some “ground” under my scene with a little strip of the new Blushing Bride Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon. I love the texture it adds without being too bulky.Card Measurements and Details:
- Mint Macaron Card Base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Blushing Bride Cardstock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Basic White Cardstock: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”, embossed using the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder
- Mint Macaron, Just Jade, Blushing Bride and Basic White Cardstock - scraps to die cut trees and stars
- Rose Gold Specialty Paper - scrap to die cut ornaments
- Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper - cut out presents
- Blushing Bride Cardstock: 2-1/4” x 1/2”, stamp sentiment and trim off both ends at an angle
- Blushing Bride Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon and Wink of Stella for shimmery accents
- Basic White Cardstock (inside card): 4” x 5-1/4”
I hope you enjoyed my card today! From here you will continue the blog hop to visit Jo Blackman in the UK. Click HERE to head over to her blog. Please stop by to visit everyone on the hop and leave us a comment to say hello. We’d all love to hear from you and so appreciate you stopping by. Hope you enjoy all of the beautiful projects everyone shared today!
Positive Inkers Global Design Team - August 2021:
Thanks for stopping by today! All of the products that I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
The current Host Code is:
Also, If you place an order over $50 (before tax and shipping) using the above host code, you will also receive a gift from me: a FREE Exclusive Project Tutorial PDF, see the sneak peek below. Each month, I partner with an amazingly talented group of demonstrators from around the world to create these project tutorials. This month's tutorial features 12 awesome project ideas to inspire your creativity!
Please note, the following item will not be available to order until August 3rd:
- Whimsical Trees Cling Stamp Set #156330
- Christmas Tree Dies #156339
- Whimsical Trees Bundle (stamps and dies) #156810
- Blushing Bride Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon #156341
- Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper #156329