Welcome to another Festive Friday Challenge! For #FF0048, our festivity is Wear Your Pearls Day, which is coming up on December 15th. Our Inspo List features 10 items you can choose from to create your project. in your project and link up to the challenge! And guess what? Your project doesn’t have to be about Wear Your Pearls Day – at all! The selected festivity is just a unique way to come up with some fun and interesting ideas to inspire your creativity!
For my card, I incorporated the following elements from the Inspo List:
Rhinestones - Circles - Black and White - Pink
Initially, I thought I was going to go with a vintage-vibe on my card, but once I got to creating, I gravitated toward the Sip Sip Hooray and coordinating Cheers to That Bundles for a fun and festive card to ring in the New Year! I just couldn’t resist adding a pop of bright pink (and green) with the black and white. I just LOVE bright and happy colors!
Here is a list of the details on how this card came together. The measurements and a full supply list are also listed below.
- Stamp martini glass and lime images in Tuxedo Black Momento Ink
- Die cut images using Sip & Celebrate Dies
- Stamp the image to fill up the glass using Melon Mambo Ink and use Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush over color to add sparkle
- Color die-cut lime image using Light/Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers and use Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush over color to add sparkle
- Adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Die-cut “bubbles” from Sip & Celebrate Dies on Whisper White Cardstock layer
- In a Stampin’ Spritzer bottle, mix a few drops of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint with rubbing alcohol (70% works best) and spritz all over the “bubbly” Whisper White Layer
- Die cut “Cheers” sentiment from Cheers Dies in Black Foil, use a sponge to add liquid glue to the back of die-cut sentiment to adhere to card
- Color 9 Basic Rhinestone Jewels with Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Marker and adhere to card
- Add some Shimmery Crystal Effects in some of the “bubbles” for extra detail…it’s just a fun pop of dimension but not necessary
- Adhere a Silver Metallic Thread double bow using a glue dot
- Pop-up the “to you and yours" sentiment layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Basic Black Card Base - 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Melon Mambo Cardstock - 5-1/4” x 4”
- Whisper White Cardstock - 5” x 3-3/4”
- Whisper White Cardstock (for sentiment) - 1-3/4” x 3/8”
- Scraps of Black Foil and Whisper White Cardstock for stamping and die cutting
- Whisper White Cardstock (inside card) - 5-1/4” x 4”
Finally, here is a peek inside the card, using two different sentiments from the Cheers to That stamp set.
Hop on over to the Festive Friday Challenge to see what the rest of the Design Team shared this week. We’d love to have you join us with your project! The challenge is open from today through Monday December 9th at 8:00 PM CST, so you have plenty of time to play along.
Anne Marie Hile (you are here)
Thanks so much for stopping by today! All of the products I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
This month’s Host Code is: VQMXBFHF. If you place an order over $50 (before tax and shipping) using this host code, you will also receive a gift from me: a free Exclusive Project Tutorial Bundle PDF. (see the sneak peek below) The November bundle has the instructions and supply lists to create 13 awesome projects!
If your order is over $150 (before tax and shipping), do NOT use the host code. You will earn host rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND you'll also receive the gift from me. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a HAPPY day today!