- I really wanted to focus on using some items in my craft room that haven't seen the light of day in quite some time. On my search, I found watercolor pencils (I still need a LOT of practice with them), eyelets, beads and one of the very first stamp sets I ever purchased as a demonstrator, Asian Artistry.
- The color combo is More Mustard, Chocolate Chip and a tiny pop of Garden Green.
- I rounded the corners to give a softer look and (finally) resisted the urge to add a lot of layers to the front of the card.
- The sentiment is heat embossed using Chocolate Chip Craft ink and Clear Embossing Powder.
- Stringing the beads on the Hemp Twine took a little longer then I had expected, but I still finished the card in 20 minutes. Whoo Hoo! :)
Now, the moment is here to announce the winner of my ribbon give-away!!
Thank you to everyone who stopped by to leave a comment, sharing their favorite craft supply. Ironically enough, ribbon seemed to be a big favorite of many. According to little gadget "thingie" at random.org, the winner of 4 yards of SU! ribbon and a handmade card is....drumroll, please.... #8 KIM P, who wrote:
Kim P said...
Hi Anne...congrats on being stylish again! (or still!)
My Favorite crafting item...hmmm...must be ribbon!! A close 2nd would be embossing folders. Love adding color and texture!!
Congratulations, Kim! Shoot me an email at: email@example.com with your address and I will send your blog candy right out to you. Hooray! I will be doing another give-away really soon, so please check back for that! :)
Before I go, I thought I would share a little "Schnauzer-love" with you. Emmitt was due for a bath today. We can always tell it's time, when he starts to smell of vanilla cupcakes and Fritos. Strange combo, right? But just look at this sweet face!!Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day! :)