Hello there! I am a member of a fun group of SU! Demos called the Late Night Stampers. From now through October 31st there is a Treasure Hunt going on! Basically, the Treasure Hunt is a BIG ol' blog hop to search for clues. No Treasure Hunt is complete without a prize at the end and our sweet hostess, Sherrill Graff, is offering up $150 in Stampin' Up! product to one grand prize winner of the hunt. All of the details are below.
Late Night Stamper's Fall Treasure Hunt!
Here is how it works:
- Click the tab at the top of my blog titled "LNS Blog List" or to make it easier if you are viewing this in a blog reader or via email, you can also just click this link: http://stampinanne.blogspot.com/p/lns-blog-list.html
- When you click the names on the list, you will be taken to that demonstrator's blog.
- Look for a post with the Treasure Hunt photo (like the one above) and their clue for the Treasure Hunt. The clue might even be on their blog sidebar.
- Not everyone on the list is participating, so the goal is to find the 50 clues from the list. You may have to go back several postings to find the clue, as we started the hunt on August 20th. It's always nice to share some smiles and leave a comment, too. :)
- When you find the clue: write the BLOG NAME and THE CLUE down. When you have located 50 clues, please send me your list (at firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will make sure your name is entered in the drawing.
- The Treasure Hunt runs from now through October 31st, so be sure to check back, as clues will be posted at different times.
- The winner of the $150 in Stampin' Up! product will be announced by Sherrill Graff at the end of the Treasure Hunt.
- ALSO, as a big thank you for stopping by and participating in the hunt, I will be giving away a special prize to one randomly selected person who emails me their Treasure Hunt list. What better prize then the item from my own clue?? That will be announced on November 1st.
Here is my clue:
Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
Good luck and Happy Hunting!
Have FUN! :)