I just love Sandy’s sketch! I think it is perfect for a simple layout or to showcase lots of fabulous layers, which I did on my card. The only thing I did a little differently was to switch up the placement of the sentiment a bit. The sentiment is also from a new stamp set called Butterfly Gala, which will be available in the upcoming Occasions Catalog.
The Bloom to Bloom stamp set and coordinating products are so much fun! I love the bright colors in the suite, featuring Call Me Clover, Calypso Coral, Lovely Lipstick, Night of Navy and Pineapple Punch. There is also a new Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder that adds great texture to the background. I cut out and layered two of the floral images together with Stampin’ Dimensionals because I really wanted to tie in a little pop of the Lovely Lipstick color. Then I added some Night of Navy enamel dots (also new!) and a little baker’s twine bow to finish everything off. I just think it is a such a bright and cheery card, don’t you?
- Night of Navy Card Base - 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Whisper White Cardstock - 4” x 5-1/4”
- Calypso Coral Cardstock - 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- Happiness Blooms DSP - 1-3/4” x 4-1/2” and 1-1-2” x 4-1/2”
- Night of Navy Cardstock (for DSP layers) - 2” x 4-3/4” and 1-3/4” x 4-3/4”
- Whisper White Cardstock - 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Night of Navy Cardstock - 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”
Here is a quick shot of the inside of the card. I kept it pretty simple to add a little note but dressed it up with a little piece of that fabulous Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper.
Before I sign-off, I thought I would share a photo of Ozzy and Gidget Louise on Thanksgiving. Although they didn’t have a full Thanksgiving spread like the humans did, they did enjoy a little treat with their dinner. Nothing too fancy, just some plain ol’ mashed sweet potatoes, which they love. They are pretty easy to please.
Won’t you join us and share your project this week?
You can link up your project through Friday November 30th, 2018 at Noon PST.
All of the details can be found over at The Paper Players
Please stop by and and show some love to the Design Team and please leave a comment here so I know that you visited today. I’ve listed all of the supplies I used to create this card below. You can click on any of the photos to shop in my online Stampin' Up!® store.
The Paper Players Design Team
Have a HAPPY day today! :)
In addition to the products listed below, the following items will be available in the upcoming Stampin’ Up!® Occasions Catalog on January 3, 2018:
- Bloom By Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set (sentiment)
- Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper
- Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots