This card has a fun “wow factor” and comes together pretty easily. I’ve listed all of the measurements below for you and if you’d like more details on putting the card together, please head on over to my Facebook Page for a video tutorial. I shared a Live video over there today. Click HERE to check it out!
At my team meeting, we made this card in a portrait/vertical layout and I thought it would be fun to make the same card in a landscape/horizontal layout on Facebook Live today. None of the measurements change to switch up the layout, you just change up your stamping a little bit.
Which card layout do you prefer? I can’t really decide, although my team unanimously voted for the portrait/vertical layout at the meeting.
- Merry Merlot Cardstock - 4-1/4” x 11”, score at 5-1/2” and then score again on the front flap at 2-3/4”
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock - 3-1/4” x 9”, on long side score at 3” and 6”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock - 2-3/4” x 3” (2 pieces)
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper - 4” x 5-1/4” (inside), 2-1/2” x 4” (front) and 2-3/4” x 3” (inside fold)
- Scraps of Rococo Rose and Merry Merlot Cardstock for stamped and punched daisies
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Again, if you’d like to watch the replay of my Facebook live video, please CLICK HERE. All of the products I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
This month’s Host Code (for July) is: KGJCCPJR. If you place an order over $50 (before tax and shipping) using this host code, you will also receive a gift from me: a free exclusive project tutorial bundle. (see the sneak peek below)
If your order is over $150 (before tax and shipping), do NOT use the host code. You will earn host rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND you'll also receive the gift from me. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a HAPPY day today!