Starting this week, every Thursday at 1:00 PM CST, I’ll be sharing a new project tutorial over on my Stampin’ Anne Facebook Page. Please join me and if you can’t make it Live, you can always watch the replay. Also, I’d like to invite you to join my Stampin’ Anne Facebook Group for giveaways and exclusive projects. Everyone is welcome!First up, I shared a beautiful fall bookmark. I’ve listed all of the measurements for my projects on this blog post and also a full supply list at the end of the post.
- Merry Merlot Cardstock - 2-1/8” x 7-1/2” (you will trim off some cardstock at the top of the bookmark, as shown in the video)
- Come to Gather Designer Series Paper - 1-7/8” x 6”
- Scraps of Copper Foil, Merry Merlot, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla Cardstock for die cut / punched pieces
*I ordered the vinyl bookmark sleeves from Amazon, CLICK HERE for more details.
Here is a close-up of the bookmark. I sponged some Crumb Cake ink around the sentiment along with the Crumb Cake “leafy branches” from the Bouquet Bunch Dies. Of course, everything is always better with a little sparkle, so I brushed on some Wink of Stella Glitter Brush on the Merry Merlot leaves.
My second project was a cute treat holder using the Clear Tiny Treat Boxes from Stampin’ Up!®. These boxes are a great size and can hold a variety of different goodies. They also perfectly fit a K-Cup! Personally, I love the apple cider K-cups on cold fall days (which aren’t quite here in Texas yet) and I thought they would pair up perfectly with this stamp set and color combo.
K-Cup Treat Box Measurements:
- Merry Merlot Cardstock - 2” x 10-1/2”
- On 10-1/2” side, score at 2-1/4”, 4-1/4”, 6-1/4” and 8-1/4”
- Trim both ends using the Delightful Tag Topper Punch
- Scraps of Pretty Peacock, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla Cardstock for die cuts
The last project is a coordinating fall card, using the Gather Together Bundle. I just love the mix of colors in that plaid paper, don’t you?
- Cajun Craze Card Base - 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock (embossed with Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder) - 4” x 5-1/4”
- Come to Gather Designer Series Paper - 1-1/2” x 5-1/4”
- Scraps of Cajun Craze and whisper White Cardstock for stamping and die cuts
I hope you enjoyed these projects using the Gather Together Bundle! Once again, here is the link to watch the Facebook Live video for more details: Gather Together Facebook Live.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! All of the products I used on these projects are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
This month’s Host Code is: AMTBNGZH.
Would you like to get a Make and Take Kit for these THREE projects sent to you?
- Place a minimum $30 order (pre-tax and shipping) in my Stampin’ Up!® Online Store using the Host Code above by Monday, October 7th at Midnight CST
- I will send you make and take materials for the THREE projects I shared on this post.
- Make and Take project kits include everything you need to make the projects except any stamped images…and “treats" like the K-Cup. :)
If you place an order over $50 (before tax and shipping) using this host code, you will also receive a gift from me: a free exclusive project tutorial bundle. (see the sneak peek for below) Place that $50 order by Monday October 7th and you’ll receive the tutorial AND the Make and Takes from this Facebook Live.
If your order is over $150 (before tax and shipping), do NOT use the host code. You will earn host rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND you'll also receive the gifts from me. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a HAPPY day today!