Welcome to the Stampin' Friends Blog Hop! We share on the third Thursday of every month with fun projects from all around the world! This month our theme is Thankfulness. If you are following the hop, you arrived here from Stephanie Jandrow’s blog. Her projects were great, don’t you think?
Today at 1:00 PM CST, I did a Facebook Live video where I put both of these projects together. You can check out the video HERE.
- Pretty Peacock Card Base - 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scared at 4-1/4”
- Month Macaron Cardstock - 5-1/4” x 4”
- Early Espresso Cardstock (embossed with Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder) - 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”
- Come to Gather Designer Series Paper - 5-1/8” x 1-1/2”
- Sahara Sand Cardstock (for stamped sentiment and banner punched on one end using Tailored Tag Punch) - 2-3/4” x 5/8”
- Scraps of Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron, and Sahara Sand Cardstock for stamped and die cut images using Gathered Leaves and Frosted Bouquet Dies
- Whisper White Cardstock (inside card) - 5-1/4” x 4”
- Come to Gather Designer Series Paper (inside card) - 1” x 4”
Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel Treat Box Measurements:
- Early Espresso Cardstock - 3-3/4” x 8-1/4”
- On 3-3/4” side, score at 1” and 2-3/4”
- On 8-1/4” side, score at 2-3/4”, 3-3/4”, 6-1/2” and 7-/2”
- Cut box as shown is photo below and then emboss using Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder
From there, I just cut out two of the large leaf dies in Pretty Peacock from the Gathered Leaves Dies, two of the leafy accents in Mint Macaron from the Lovely Flowers Dies and the second to smallest circle in Sahara Sand from the Layering Circles Dies. It’s a fun little box and comes together easily.To add a little pop of sparkle, I used wink of Stella Glitter Brush on the “veins” of the large stamped leaf on the card and also on the two Pretty Peacock leaves on the treat box. Sometimes the sparkle is tough to see in the phots but it really adds fun detail to the projects without being too over-the-top. Linen thread and some pearls colored with the Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blends Marker were the finishing details.
Here is a quick peek at the inside the card with a little pop of DSP and some stamping.
Thanks for stopping by today! Keep on hopping along to see all of the beautiful projects this month celebrating Thankfulness. Although we have a small hop this month, we hope to share some fun creative inspiration with you. From here, you will head to Ellen Woodbridge's blog.
October Stampin' Friends Blog Hop:
Thanks so much for stopping by today! All of the products I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
Also, please be sure to check out my Facebook Live video where I shared how to put these projects together. I will also offering a chance to get the make and takes for these and one more project for FREE with your qualifying order through Monday 10/21. You can check that out HERE. While you are there, be sure to “Like" and “Follow” my page. I do live project tutorials every Thursday at !:00 PM CST.
This month’s Host Code is: AMTBNGZH. If you place an order over $50 (before tax and shipping) using this host code, you will also receive a gift from me: a free exclusive project tutorial bundle. (see the sneak peek below)
If your order is over $150 (before tax and shipping), do NOT use the host code. You will earn host rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND you'll also receive the gift from me. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a HAPPY day today!