Hello and Happy Friday! Time for a brand new Festive Friday Challenge. For #FF0056, our festivity is the National Library Worker Day, which is coming up April 21st. Our Inspo List features 10 items you can choose from to create your project. in your project and link up to the challenge! And guess what? Your project doesn’t have to be about the National Library Worker Day – at all! The selected festivity is just a unique way to come up with some fun and interesting ideas to inspire your creativity!
My Inspo List Picks: Bugs/Insects - Foil - Alphabet Dies - Yellow - Ribbon
Right now, I am sending out a LOT of cards simply to say hello and let my friends and loved ones know that I’m thinking of them. I think we all need that with everything going on in the world right now. Plus, we all love receiving Happy Mail, right? I get so excited when I open my mailbox and see mail that isn’t an advertisement or a bill. I’ve been trying to send out at least one card every day to share some smiles across the miles!
The fun part about this card is that I didn’t even have to ink up a stamp! That makes it easy when you want to make a whole bunch of cards at one time. I’ve actually had the Hand-Lettered Prose Dies for quite some time now and have really been neglecting them. Eek! I just love a big, BOLD sentient on a card and these dies check that box perfectly. I accented the greeting with a trio of butterflies and added in some pops of shimmer and shine for added detail. I’ve listed the measurements and details below and there is a full supply list at the end of this post.
Card Measuments and Details:
- Mint Macaron Card Base - 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Soft Suede Cardstock - 5-1/4” x 4”
- So Saffron Cardstock - 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”, embossed with Mosaic 3D Embossing Folder
- Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper - 1-3/4” x 3-7/8”
- Gold Foil Paper - scrap to die cut scalloped border from Jubilee Beauty Dies and three butterflies from Nature’s Thoughts Dies
- Soft Suede Cardstock - scrap to die cut H-E-L-L-O from Hand-Lettered Prose Dies, brush letters with Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush for added sparkle
- Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper - scrap to fussy cut one butterfly
- Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon - approx 4-1/2”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock (inside card) - 5-1/4” x 4”
- Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper (inside card) - 1-1/4” x 4”
For the inside of the card, I kept things simple to just write a handwritten note to share a smile.
Hop on over to the Festive Friday Challenge to see what the rest of the Design Team shared this week. We’d love to have you join us with your project! The challenge is open from today through Monday April 13th at 8:00 PM CST, so you have plenty of time to play along.
Anne Marie Hile (that’s me!)
Thanks for stopping by today! All of the products that I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
This month’s Host Code is: QS6DETGG.
If you place an order over $50 (before tax and shipping) using this host code, you will also receive a gift from me: a FREE Exclusive Project Tutorial PDF, see the sneak peek below. Each month, I partner with an amazingly talented group of demonstrators from around the world to create these project tutorials. This month’s tutorial features 12 awesome project ideas to inspire your creativity!
If your order is over $150 (before tax and shipping), do NOT use the host code. You will earn host rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND you'll also receive the gift from me. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a HAPPY day today!
FYI: The Nature’s Thoughts Dies listed below will be available to order starting June 3rd.