Happy Sunday! Time for a new creative challenge over at The Paper Players.
This week, Ann is hosting our monthly Clean and Simple (CAS) Theme Challenge.
Check it out and play along with us!
In keeping with the challenge, I kept the layout fairly simple and added in a little pop of the striped pattern from the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper and texture from the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. I’ve listed all of the measurements below long with a supply list at the end of this post.
Card Measurements and Details:
- Night of Navy Card Base - 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Old Olive Cardstock - 4” x 5-1/4”, embossed with Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper - 4” x 1-7/8”
- Whisper White Cardstock - 2-1/2” x 4-1/4”, stamp image and color with Stampin’ Blends
- Crumb Cake Cardstock - 1-1/4” x 2-3/4”, stamp sentiment and the punch end with Banner triple Punch
- Whisper White Cardstock (inside card) - 4” x 5-1/4”
I hope you will join us this week over at The Paper Players and share your project for our Clean and Simple (CAS) Theme Challenge. We’d love to see what you come up with! You can link up your project through Noon PST on Friday May 22nd, 2020.
Thanks for stopping by today! All of the products that I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
The current Host Code is: UUGAS7RA
If you place an order over $50 (before tax and shipping) using this host code, you will also receive a gift from me: a FREE Exclusive Project Tutorial PDF, see the sneak peek below. Each month, I partner with an amazingly talented group of demonstrators from around the world to create these project tutorials. This month’s tutorial features 11 awesome project ideas to inspire your creativity!
If your order is over $150 (before tax and shipping), do NOT use the host code. You will earn host rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND you'll also receive the gift from me. Thanks so much for stopping by!