Hello and welcome to Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for May! We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from all over the world sharing our love of stamping. We are all part of Kylie Bertucci’s training group where we are having a great time learning and growing our Stampin’ Up!® businesses. If this is the first time you are visiting my blog, welcome! My name is Anne Marie Hile and I live in the United States. I’m so glad you stopped by today!
You may be starting here or have arrived from another blog - either way, you can find the link list of all of the participants at the bottom of this post. Happy Hopping!Today, I’m SO excited to share a little sneak peek of some new products that will be available in the upcoming 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up!® Annual Catalog starting June 3rd. Demonstrators were able to order some of these products last week and I couldn’t wait to play with them. This card Features the new In Good Taste Suite Collection, which is already one of my favorites! I’ve listed all of the supplies used on my card along with (imperial) measurements below.
This gorgeous suite features the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set and coordinating Tasteful Labels Dies. The stamp set has a beautiful font and some versatile images, like the little feather that I used on my card. The dies contain 10 different labels that work perfectly with the sentiments in this set and so many other stamp sets, too. The In Good Taste Designer Series Paper is a larger pack of DSP containing 24 sheets of photographic images and visual textures that really add a lot of extra detail to your projects. Also in this suite are the In Good Taste Elements which are pressed wood accents in 4 different shapes, including the leafy branches I used on my card. So pretty, right?
I also used some of the Petal Pink Striped Organdy Ribbon and some pearls for extra detail. Sponging the edges of the DSP and the Petal Pink Cardstock also added some extra detail. The feather image was "fussy-cut” and it’s tough to see in the photo but I added some sparkly detail using the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.Card Measurements and Details:
- Crumb Cake Card Base - 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Early Espresso Cardstock - 5-1/4” x 4”
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (pink pattern) - 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”, sponge edges with Crumb Cake ink
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (wood pattern) - scrap to die cut using the Tasteful labels Dies
- Petal Pink Cardstock - scrap to stamp sentiment in Early Espresso ink, die cut using Tasteful Labels Dies and sponge Crumb Cake ink around the edges
- Whisper White Cardstock - scrap to stamp feather image in Crumb Cake ink and "fussy-cut" using Paper Snips
- In Good Taste Elements - two of the leafy branch elements
- Petal Pink Striped Organdy Ribbon - wrap around DSP layer and then tie a bow and adhere to card front using a Mini Glue Dot
- Pearl Basic Jewels - add three pearls to card front
- Whisper White Cardstock (inside card) - 5-1/4” x 4”
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (pink pattern, inside card) - 1” x 4”
Finally, a look at the inside of the card using a little strip of that beautiful textured paper and a stamped feather image. I left it blank to write a handwritten note to a friend.
We all hope that you find lots of ideas and inspiration for your creativity!
May 2020 Blog Hop:
Thanks for stopping by today! All of the products that I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
The current Host Code is: UUGAS7RA
If you place an order over $50 (before tax and shipping) using this host code, you will also receive a gift from me: a FREE Exclusive Project Tutorial PDF, see the sneak peek below. Each month, I partner with an amazingly talented group of demonstrators from around the world to create these project tutorials. This month’s tutorial features 11 awesome project ideas to inspire your creativity!
If your order is over $150 (before tax and shipping), do NOT use the host code. You will earn host rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND you'll also receive the gift from me. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please note, the following items will be available to order starting on June 3rd, 2020 in the new Annual Catalog:
- Tasteful Touches Cling Stamp Set
- Tasteful Labels Dies
- Tasteful Touches Bundle (stamp set and dies together with a 10% discount)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
- In Good Taste Elements
If you don’t want to wait until June 3rd to order these products, I’d love to have you join my team now and get some brand new products in your Starter Kit. For more information on that, click HERE.