My Inspo List Picks: CAS Design - Single Image - Stitching - Birthday Theme
I’m a little obsessed with the Paying with Patterns Designer Series Paper lately. There is something about the mix of colors and patterns that are so perfect together. This striped pattern instantly caught my eye for this card. I also added a little texture to the Whisper White layer and of course had to pop on a rio of rhinestones to bling things up a bit. It’s tough to see in the photos, but I also added some Wink of Stella to the heart for a little added sparkle and shine
The layout for my card was inspired by the current sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches. I always look forward to their sketch challenges, especially for Clean and Simple cards and this one immediately inspired me for this birthday card.
Card Measurements and Details:
- Purple Posy Card Base - 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Night of Navy Cardstock - 4” x 5-1/4”
- Whisper White Cardstock - 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”, embossed with Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- Playing with Patterns Designer Series Paper - 2-1/4” x 4-3/4”
- Purple Posy Cardstock - scrap to die cut heart from the Stitched Be Mine Dies, add Clear Wonk of Stella Glitter Brush to center heart for sparkly detail
- Whisper White Cardstock - scrap to die cut stitched Banner from Tasteful Labels Dies, stamp sentiment from Special Someone stamp set in Night of Navy ink
- Add three rhinestones to card front
- Whisper White Cardstock (inside card) - 4” x 5-1/4”, on bottom right corner stamp balloon string in Night of Navy ink and heart balloon in Coastal Cabana ink (images from Special Someone stamp set)
- Playing with Patterns Designer Series Paper (inside card) - 3/4” x 5-1/4"
Hop on over to the Festive Friday Challenge to see what the rest of the Design Team has shared this week. We’d love to have you join us with your project! The challenge is open from today through Monday July 6th at 8:00 PM CST, so you have plenty of time to play along.
Festive Friday Design Team:
Anne Marie Hile (you are here!)
Thanks for stopping by today! All of the products that I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
The current Host Code is: 3A7TY9ER
If you place an order over $50 (before tax and shipping) using this host code, you will also receive a gift from me: a FREE Exclusive Project Tutorial PDF, see the sneak peek below. Each month, I partner with an amazingly talented group of demonstrators from around the world to create these project tutorials. This month’s tutorial features 11 awesome project ideas to inspire your creativity!
Have a HAPPY day today!