The other day I was bestowed an awesome bloggin' award from the fabulous Nance Lempinen-Leedy. I KNOW, I was pretty excited, too. Nance is not only one of the most amazingly, talented stampers out there but she is super-sweet, too. Her positive energy is absolutely over-flowing! Thanks so much Nance, you made my day!
The rules of this award are simple:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you and link to their blog (done)
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Share the award with 8 other "Stylish Bloggers" and share the bloggin' love.
Hmmmm, so 8 things about me, huh? Here goes...
1. We have over 20 clocks in our house, yet I'm always running about 5 minutes late.
2. I am completely addicted to Reese's Peanut Butter ANYTHING! My favorites are the holiday themed Reese's, like the pumpkins, trees, Easter eggs, snowmen...ugh, I'm hungry just thinking about them!
3. I love NBA basketball, especially my beloved Spurs. As a native New Yorker, I will always root for the Knicks, though. Maybe one day they will have a come-back...maybe?? ;)
4. I have naturally curly hair, but I straighten it every day.
5. I love to swim, but only in a pool. Swimming in fresh water kind of creeps me out, especially the ocean. I was knocked under by a wave once, while on vacation in Florida. I don't think I have ever recovered from the experience.
6. I am a huge fan of The Dave Matthews Band...HUGE! I have seen them in concert too many times to count and have been lucky enough to meet them twice. My friend Melanie is probably the only person who comes to mind that is a bigger fan. I had to give her the shout-out or she would probably come after me. :)
7. My favorite drink at Starbucks is a *grande,soy,white chocolate mocha, no whip cream, extra hot, with one pump of sugar-free hazelnut syrup*...yup, I'm one of those people you get stuck behind in line, haha!
8. The strangest pet I have ever had was an iguana. Well, technically it was my husband's iguana, while we were dating/engaged but, I took care of him alot while Dave was deployed. That lizard was a mean little bugger, I don't miss him.
Now, 8 fabulous bloggers to share this award with:
(If you have already received the award, please enjoy it all over again!)
1. Ruth from Stamp Off, Eh!
2. Hannah from Sparkly Pink Star
3. Amy from Stamp-N-Paradise
4. Gina from Makings and Musings
5. Andrea from Ink Paper Princess
6. Kim from Stamping for LIFE!
7. Elizabeth from Elizabeth's Craft Room
8. ...and (the notorious) TEE from Green Isles Crafts
Stop by and check out the amazing work of these Stylish Bloggers. You will be inspired by their creativity, I know I am! :)
Thanks for visiting today!