Hello stampers! Today I have a fun and easy treat box to share with you using the Everything is Rosy Product Medley. This is an awesome suite of products available through May 31st (or while supplies last) from Stampin’ Up!® and has everything you need to create beautiful papercrafting projects.
Everything in the photo above (and more) is included in this kit! CLICK HERE for more details. Now if you know me, you know that I am a HUGE fan of anything pink and rose gold. I was very fortunate to be able to demonstrate this product medley at Stampin’ Up!® OnStage in April, so I have been enjoying these products for quite some time now. Although the colors in the suite are fabulous, the stamp set takes on a whole new look when you ink it up in a variety of different colors.
It’s probably not a surprise that I used the color combo of my blog as my inspiration for this project, right? I just love the look of bright and cheery yellows with a subtle gray. So pretty! If pink isn’t involved, yellow is usually my second favorite “go-to” color.
Let’s talk for a minute about treat boxes. Stampin’ Up!® has a few options to make sharing a little treat or gift with someone special super easy. The Mini Pizza Boxes are one of my favorite treat holders! They are easy to assemble and have so many possibilities to dress them up. What you put inside is up to you. I’ve used these a lot for everything from candy, to scented tea light candles, to little lotions and hand gels. How about a little collection of 3” x 3” note cards and envelopes? Yup, they fit as well. You can even spritz some ink on the outside of the box to change up the color.
Measurements and Details:
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock - 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- Gray Granite Cardstock - 3” x 3”, embossed with Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock - cut using 2-3/4” scalloped Layering Circles Dies
- Whisper White Cardstock - cut using 2-5/8” Layering Circles Dies
- On Whisper White circle, stamp sentiment and leaves in Gray Granite ink, then thank two of the small floral images in Daffodil Delight ink
- On a separate piece of Whisper White Cardstock, stamp medium floral image in Pineapple Punch ink, then stamp small “center” of flower in Daffodil Delight ink, stamp leaf image in Gray Granite. Cut out using Everything is Rosy Dies, then pop up on circle using Stamps’ Dimensionals.
- Use Sprig Punch on Vellum Cardstock to add accent. Use Wink of Stella Glitter Brush for sparkle. Add to back of popped up flower using a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add rhinestones
To adhere the ribbon, I added two little strips of Tear & Tape to the back tabs on the pizza box (see photo above) then I ran the Daffodil Delight 1/4” Double Stitched Ribbon snugly around the box. Next, I took a second piece of ribbon and tied a bow, which I added to the front of the box with Mini Glue Dots.
I hope you enjoy this little treat box today. I’ve listed all of the products I used below.
I also want to remind you that there is still a little time left to purchase Everything is Rosy. When you order this product medley in my online Stampin’ Up!® store, I will also send you a FREE project tutorial featuring 6 project ideas, including cards, 3-D and home decor ideas. In addition, you will also receive my monthly free gift for orders over $50 (pre-tax and shipping) when you shop using this my monthly Host Code: NXX4KEHH.
*If your order is over $150 (before tax and shipping), do NOT use the host code. You will earn host rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND you'll also receive a gift from me.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please leave a comment to let me know you visited. I hope you have a very HAPPY day today!
Sign up for my In Color Club through May 31st. CLICK HERE for more details.