Welcome once again to our Third Thursdays Blog Hop! This month, our theme for the hop is Sale-A-Bration - featuring the Coordination Products (available NOW!) and also the upcoming 2nd Release of new Sale-A-Bration products (available March 3rd). Everyone on the hop will be featuring awesome projects to inspire your creativity. I’ve listed all of the hoppers toward the end of the post, so make sure you stop by and see what they have to share today!
For my projects today, I am featuring one of my favorite Coordination Products, the Birthday Dies. These dies are available to purchase right now ($27 USD) and coordinate with the Happy Birthday to You stamp set that you can earn for FREE with your qualifying order during Sale-A-Bration.
You can never go wrong with a good birthday stamp set, right? The coordinating Birthday Dies really make this set come to life and make it easy to add more dimension to your projects. Anything that I don’t have to fussy cut is a win-win in my book!
Quick note, that metallic baker’s twine on the card was also a Sale-A-Bration item, however it just sold out the other day and is no longer available. Keep that in mind if you have your eye on something during SAB. Everything is while supplies last, so you don’t want to wait too long and miss out.
Card Measurements and Details:
- Purple Posy Card Base - 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- So Saffron Cardstock - 5-1/4” x 4”
- Whisper White Cardstock - 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”, embossed using the Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder
- Vellum Cardstock - scrap to die cut a 3” scalloped circle die from the Layering Circles Dies
- Whisper White Cardstock - 3-3/8” x 1”, stamp sentiment in Highland Heather Ink and snip off ends at an angle
- Whisper White Cardstock - scrap to stamp the cake image in Highland Heather Ink, color with Stampin’ Blends Markers (colors listed below) and die cut using the Birthday Dies
- Whisper White Cardstock(inside card) - 5-1/4” x 4”
- So Saffron Cardstock (inside card) - 5-1/4” x 1/2”
Treat Box Details:
- Clear Tiny Treat Boxes are already cut, scored and ready to assemble from Stampin’ Up!®
- Whisper White Cardstock - 9” x 2”, emboss using the Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder (you will have to emboss the first 6”, then flip the cardstock and emboss the remaining 3”)
- Mint Macaron Cardstock - scrap to die cut three leaves from the Birthday Dies
- Vellum Cardstock - scrap to die cut two of the branches from the Birthday Dies
- Whisper White Cardstock - 1-1/4” x 1/2”, stamp sentiment in Highland Heather Ink
- Whisper White Cardstock - scrap to stamp the cake image in Highland Heather Ink, then die cut the trio of flowers using the Birthday Dies and color using Stampin’ Blends Markers (colors listed below)
Finally a peek inside the card. I kept it pretty simple with a little strip of So Saffron Cardstock and a stamped sentiment.
Thank you for visiting today! Your next stop on the Blog Hop is to visit Susan Legits. Click on the button below to head on over to her blog.
February 2020 Third Thursdays Blog Hop:
Anne Marie Hile (you are here!)
All of the products that I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
This month’s Host Code is: VXZ333GZ.
If you place an order over $50 (before tax and shipping) using this host code, you will also receive a gift from me: a FREE Exclusive Project Tutorial PDF, see the sneak peek below. Each month, I partner with an amazingly talented group of demonstrators from around the world to create these project tutorials. This month’s tutorial features 12 awesome project ideas to inspire your creativity!
As I mentioned above, it’s also Sale-A-Bration, y’all! So for every $50 you spend, you will also get free product from Stampin’ Up!®
If your order is over $150 (before tax and shipping), do NOT use the host code. You will earn host rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND you'll also receive the gift from me. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a HAPPY day today!
Note - The following product can be earned for FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-A-Bration (January 3, 2020 through March 31, 2020) :
- #152308 Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set (free with a $50 minimum order)