My projects this month include quite a few of my favorite things: the Under My Umbrella stamp set / punch, the Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper, happy colors and of course, sparkle.
If you have ever visited me in the past, you would know that bright and cheery colors make me SO happy! I’ve been obsessed with the Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper for this reason. This paper coordinates with 4 different punches and also features some awesome patterns on the opposite side, like those raindrops. That rainbow stripe pattern just makes me smile. I honestly wish I could buy that pattern in a "Costco-sized" pack. This paper is available this month, while supplies last.
I decided to create a little “scene” with the stamps and paper. The coordinating Umbrella Builder Punch cuts out the umbrellas and the handle. I “fussy-cut” the boots and the floral image. The cutting may not be “perfect” but once you put the elements together and pop them up on dimensionals, you can hardly notice it. I’ve included a full supply list below, along with the project measurements.Card Measurements and Details:
- Daffodil Delight Card Base - 4-1/4” x 11”, score at 5-1/2”
- Balmy Blue Cardstock - 4” x 5-1/4”
- Whisper White Cardstock - 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”, stamp sentiment in bottom right corner using Momento Ink
- Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper (striped pattern)- 1-1/4” x 5-1/8”
- Blushing Bride Cardstock - die cut 3” scalloped circle from Layering Circles Dies and punch one heart from Dog Builder Punch
- Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper (raindrop pattern) - die cut 2-7/8” circle from Layering Circles Dies
- Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper (umbrella pattern) - punch one umbrella from paper using Umbrella Builder Punch
- Whisper White Cardstock - scrap to stamp one pair of boots and one floral image, color with Stampin’ Blends (colors listed at the end of this post) and cut out using scissors
- Add Silver Thread, Baker’s Twine and Wink of Stella (heart, flowers and trim on boots) to accent card
- Whisper White Cardstock (inside card) - 4” x 5-1/4”
- Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper (inside card) - 1” x 5-1/4”
My coordinating project is a little box that fits a hand cream from Bath and Body Works. This is a really easy box to create. I originally got the idea from Ronda Wade a few years ago. (I’m actually headed to a retreat later today and will have a chance to visit with Ronda, which is super exciting!) It wasn’t a box specifically designed for these hand creams, but they fit well. I didn’t go crazy with a lot of bells and whistles on the box. I simply popped on a decorated tag and called it good. I fussy cut those little flowers again (*gasp*) and I think they add a fun detail along with that punched umbrella from the DSP.
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock - 6” x 6”
- Score one side at 1-1/4”, 2-1/2”, 3-3/4” and 5”
- Flip and score at 1-1/4” (this will be the bottom of the box)
- Trim as shown in the photo below
- Fold box together and adhere side flap and bottom tabs with Liquid Glue or Tear & Tape
- At the top of the box, fold it flat, as shown in the photo below, then using a small hole punch, punch two holes and then tie two pieces of baker’s twine in a bow to close the box
- Whisper White Cardstock - die cut 3-1/8” stitched rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly Dies, stamp sentiment in Momento Ink
- Whisper White Cardstock - stamp one umbrella handle in Momento Ink and punch using Umbrella Builder Punch
- Whisper White Cardstock - stamp one floral image, color using Stamping Blends and cut out using scissors
- Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper (striped pattern) - stamp one umbrella image in Momento ink and punch using Umbrella Builder Punch
- Add Wink of Stella to accent images along with rhinestones for aded sparkle
Here is a peek inside the card. I added a little pop of the DSP along with a floral image colored with Stampin’ Blends allowing plenty of room for a handwritten message to the recipient.
Thanks for hopping along with the Stampin’ Friends Blog Hop! From here, you will head on over to visit Cheryl Taylor. Have fun visiting everyone on the hop! We all hope you enjoy the creative inspiration. Please leave a comment to say hello today so I know you stopped by. Happy Hopping!Product List
February 2020 Stampin’ Friends Blog Hop:
February 2020 Stampin’ Friends Blog Hop:
- Rachael Rife
- Jo Blackman
- Teri Pocock
- Jean Bolen Beaulieu
- Stephanie Jandrow
- Katja Ettig
- Tiziana Milano
- Kim Quade
- Kim Lamos
- Anne Marie Hile (you are here!)
- Cheryl Taylor
- Heidi Collins
- Barbara Welch
- Maureen Rauchfuss
Thanks for stopping by today! All of the products that I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
This month’s Host Code is: VXZ333GZ.
If you place an order over $50 (before tax and shipping) using this host code, you will also receive a gift from me: a FREE Exclusive Project Tutorial PDF, see the sneak peek below. Each month, I partner with an amazingly talented group of demonstrators from around the world to create these project tutorials. This month’s tutorial features 12 awesome project ideas to inspire your creativity!
PS: It’s also Sale-A-Bration, y’all! So for every $50 you spend, you will also get free product from Stampin’ Up!®
If your order is over $150 (before tax and shipping), do NOT use the host code. You will earn host rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND you'll also receive the gift from me. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a HAPPY day today!