Happy Sunday! Time for a new creative challenge over at The Paper Players.
This week, I am super-excited to be hosting our monthly
Clean-and-Simple (CAS) Challenge.
Check it out and play along with us!
I added a fun twist to the Clean and Simple theme to feature SPARKLE on your projects. You can add as much or as little as you would like but dress up those projects with some sparkly goodness.
Don’t you love that floral image? It is from a new stamp set called Ornate Style which is going to be featured in the new Stampin’ Up!® Annual Catalog in June. But guess what? It is available to order right NOW as part of an early release. It is part of the Ornate Garden Suite which is so beautiful. You can learn more about those brand new products HERE.
Ok, so Clean-and-Simple is usually a bit of a struggle for me but I think I finally found a groove. I think all of the sparkly details distracted me. Ha! I decided to go with a black and white color combo to really let the glitz and glam take center stage on the card. I just think there is something so elegant about a simple black and white card, too. I added in the sentiment from To a Wild Rose stamp set because it was so simple and i just love the font. I also added a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to the inside of the card to write a handwritten note.
Card Measurements and Details:
- Basic Black Card Base - 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Whisper White Cardstock - 4” x 5-1/4”, embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- Sparkle Glimmer Paper - 3-3/8” x 4-7/8”
- Adhere glimmer paper to Whisper White Layer using SNAIL or glue
- Wrap a piece of Black Glittered Organdy ribbon around the Whisper White layer, secure on there back using SNAIL or Mini Glue Dots
- Adhere Whisper White layer to card base using SNAIL or glue
- Basic Black Cardstock - 3-1/8” x 4-5/8”, rub Embossing Buddy over cardstock, stamp floral image in Versamark Ink, cover image with Shimmer White Embossing Powder, tap-off excess, heat emboss image using Heat Tool
- Adhere Basic Black cardstock to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White Cardstock - scrap to die cut 1-3/4” Stitched Nested Label Die, stamp sentiment from To a Wild Rose stamp set in Momento Ink
- Adhere stamped Stitched Nested Label Die to card front using Stampin Dimensionals
- Tie a bow using Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon and adhere to card front using Mini Glue Dot
- Add three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to card front
- Whisper White Cardstock (inside card) - 4” x 5-1/4”
I hope you will join us this week over at The Paper Players and share your project for our Clean and Simple “Sparkle" Challenge. We’d love to see what you come up with! You can link up your project through Noon PST on Friday April 24th, 2020.
Thanks for stopping by today! All of the products that I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
The current Host Code is: QS6DETGG
If you place an order over $50 (before tax and shipping) using this host code, you will also receive a gift from me: a FREE Exclusive Project Tutorial PDF, see the sneak peek below. Each month, I partner with an amazingly talented group of demonstrators from around the world to create these project tutorials. This month’s tutorial features 12 awesome project ideas to inspire your creativity!
If your order is over $150 (before tax and shipping), do NOT use the host code. You will earn host rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND you'll also receive the gift from me. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a HAPPY day today!