Friday's at 4:00 PM CST, I go Live over on my Stampin’ Anne Facebook Page with some fun Stampin’ Up!® projects. Please join me and if you can’t make it Live, you can always watch the replay. Also, I’d like to invite you to join my Stampin’ Anne Facebook Group for more updates, promotions, giveaways and exclusive projects. Everyone is welcome!
First Frost is a stamp set that I am so sad to see retire. It really is a great set for creating collage images and even though it’s name implies that it is a “winter” set, I wanted to showcase projects is some different color palettes to show its versatility. This card really showcases the stamps using a bright and cheery color combo using one of the new In Colors, coming out on June 3rd: Magenta Madness. I also used another stamp set that I am heartbroken to see retire, Seriously the Best. I love the big, bold sentiments, don’t you?
- Coastal Cabana Card Base - 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Magenta Madness Cardstock - 4” x 5-1/4”
- Whisper White Cardstock - 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- Whisper White Cardstock - scrap to die cut the largest oval from the Stitched Shapes Dies
- Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and Basic Rhinestones
My second project was this cute little sliding Hershey Nugget box. I also used the leaf and berry dies from the coordinating Frosted Bouquet Dies. I use that berry die a LOT!Box Measurements and Details:
- Merry Merlot Cardstock - 5-1/2” x 3”, score all four sides at 3/4”
- Merry Merlot Cardstock - 4” x 5-1/4”, on the long side score at 7/8”, 2-3/8”, 3-1/4” and 4-3/4”
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper - 3-3/4” x 1-3/8”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock - scrap to die cut the second smallest circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies
- Very Vanilla Cardstock - scrap to stamp and die cut the floral image
- Merry Merlot Cardstock - scrap to die cut the “berry” image from Frosted Bouquet Dies
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock - scrap to die cut the “leafy” image from the Frosted Bouquet Dies
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper - 1” x 3”, four pieces to wrap around the Hershey Nuggets
- Very Vanilla Metallic Trim Ribbon and Gold Gilded Gem
The third project I featured was another card showcasing the stamps. I popped in the brand new Ornate Floral 3D Embossing folder on the background to add some texture, too. You can find all of the measurements and details for this card HERE.
Would you like to get a Make and Take Kit for THREE First Frost projects sent to you?
- Place a minimum $35 order (pre-tax and shipping) in my Stampin’ Up!® Online Store using the Host Code below by Monday, May 25th at Midnight CST
- Make sure to use the Host Code listed below, that’s how I know you want the Make and Takes
- I will send you make and take materials for THREE projects, two card and one nugget box
- Make and Take project kits include everything you need to make the projects except any stamped images, ink, adhesive…and chocolate. It’s already really HOT here in Texas and it won’t make the trip!
I hope you enjoyed these projects using the First Frost stamp set and coordinating Frosted Bouquet Dies! If you love them as much as I do, make sure you order them soon! They will officially retire on June 2nd. Once again, here is the link to watch the Facebook Live video for more details: First Frost Facebook Live.
Thanks for stopping by today! All of the products that I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
The current Host Code is: UUGAS7RA
If you place an order over $50 (before tax and shipping) using this host code, you will also receive a gift from me: a FREE Exclusive Project Tutorial PDF, see the sneak peek below. Each month, I partner with an amazingly talented group of demonstrators from around the world to create these project tutorials. This month’s tutorial features 11 awesome project ideas to inspire your creativity!
If your order is over $150 (before tax and shipping), do NOT use the host code. You will earn host rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND you'll also receive the gift from me. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a HAPPY day today!