Hello and welcome to Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for June! We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from all over the world sharing our love of stamping. We are all part of Kylie Bertucci’s training group where we are having a great time learning and growing our Stampin’ Up!® businesses. If this is the first time you are visiting my blog, welcome! My name is Anne Marie Hile and I live in the United States. I’m so glad you stopped by today!
You may be starting here or have arrived from another blog - either way, you can find the link list of all of the participants at the bottom of this post. Happy Hopping!This card started out as something else entirely and once I got to creating it took on a life of it’s own. Haha! Has that ever happened to you? I wanted to use the new Sunflowers Dies and once I pulled out the Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper, I was reminded about the daisy punches. Why just have one flower, when you can have BOTH, right?
So, this card ended up being a mix of 2 different stamp sets, 2 different die sets and 4 different punches. Sometimes it’s fun to see how all of the different products in the catalog can work together and I really like the end result. I hope you like this sunflower/daisy fusion card, too. I’ve listed all of the measurements and details below and there is also a full list of supplies at the very end of this post.
Card Measurements and Details:
- Misty Moonlight Card Base - 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock - 4” x 5-1/4”
- Bumblebee Cardstock - 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”, embossed with Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
- Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper (sunflower/daisy pattern) - 1-3/4” x 5”, cut a banner at the end of the paper strip either with Paper Snips or the Banner Triple Punch
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock - 2-5/8” x 2-5/8”
- 2020-2022 In Color Designer Series Paper (word print) - 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Bumblebee Cardstock - scrap to stamp two large daisies and one medium daisy in Bumblebee ink from Daisy Lane stamp set, then punch using Daisy and Medium Daisy Punches. Layer together using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock - scrap to punch the little heart from the Dog Builder Punch, add Clear Wink of Stella for added sparkle and layer on the punched daisies using a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Just Jade and Vellum Cardstock - scraps to die cut the leafy branches from Sunflowers Dies, add Clear Wink of Stella to Just Jade leaves for added sparkle.
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock - scrap to die cut “thanks” from the Well Written Dies, add Clear Wink for Stella fro added sparkle.
- Whisper White Cardstock - scrap to stamp “for everything” sentiment from Well Said stamp set in Just Jade ink, trim around sentiment with Paper Snips and add to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a Linen Thread Bow and three Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to card front.
- Whisper White Cardstock (inside card) - 4” x 5-1/4”
- Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper (inside card) - 1” x 5-1/4"
Finally, a look at the inside of the card using a little strip of that beautiful paper and a stamped sentiment from the Well Said stamp set.
We all hope that you find lots of ideas and inspiration for your creativity!
June 2020 Blog Hop:
Thanks for stopping by today! All of the products that I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
The current Host Code is: 3A7TY9ER
If you place an order over $50 (before tax and shipping) using this host code, you will also receive a gift from me: a FREE Exclusive Project Tutorial PDF, see the sneak peek below. Each month, I partner with an amazingly talented group of demonstrators from around the world to create these project tutorials. This month’s tutorial features 11 awesome project ideas to inspire your creativity!
Have a HAPPY day today!