Hello and welcome to Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop for February! We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from all over the world sharing our love of stamping. We are all part of Kylie Bertucci’s training group where we are having a great time learning and growing our Stampin’ Up!® businesses. If this is the first time you are visiting my blog, welcome! My name is Anne Marie Hile and I live in the United States. I’m so glad you stopped by today!
You may be starting here or have arrived from another blog - either way, you can find the link list of all of the participants at the bottom of this post. Happy Hopping!
My card today features quite a few products that are available right now during Stampin’ Up!® Sale-A-Bration.(1/3/20-3/31/20) Sale-A-Bration is a such a fun time of the year because you earn FREE products with your qualifying Stampin’ Up!® purchases. You can get more info on that HERE. This card has a fun and easy fold and I just love the rich color combo inspired by that beautiful Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper.
*You can find measurements for this card and a full supply list belowThis year, I love how so many items coordinate together in the Sale-A-Bration promotion! The Lovely Lily Pad Stamp Set has coordinating Lily Pad Dies and the DSP just brings it all together. I also used another Bundle that is can be found in the Stampin’ Up!® Mini Catalog, the Peaceful Moments Bundle. The Peaceful Moments Stamp Set has wonderful fonts, perfect for so many occasions. I’ve been using it a LOT. The coordinating Poppy Moments Dies create gorgeous floral images. i used the little double-leaf die in this set to cut out some vellum leaves to add some extra detail around the lily.
Card Measurements and Details:
- Rich Razzleberry Card Base - 5-1/2” x 6-1/2”, scored at 4-1/2”
- Garden Green Cardstock - 2” x 5-1/4”
- Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper - 1-3/4” x 5”
- Garden Green Cardstock (inside card) - 4” x 5-1/4”
- Whisper White Cardstock (inside card) - 3-3/4” x 5-1/4”
- Stamp sentiment from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set on bottom right corner of Whisper White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Momento Ink
- Adhere all of the layers above to the card base using SNAIL or Liquid Glue
- Tie a piece of Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon around card, approx 15”
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock - scrap to die cut 2-3/4” scalloped square from Layering Squares Dies
- Whisper White Cardstock - 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”, embossed with Stone 3D Embossing folder from the Power of Hope Bundle, adhere to scalloped square
- Vellum Cardstock - scrap to die cut two of the the small leaves from the Poppy Moments Dies
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock - scrap to stamp the floral image in Rich Razzleberry Ink and then die cut using the Lily Pad Dies
- Garden Green Cardstock - scrap to stamp the lily pad image in Garden Green Ink and then die cut using the Lily Pad Dies
- Add Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to the flower, lily pad and vellum leaves to accent
- Adhere die cut pieces to the scalloped square using Stampin Dimensionals, then adhere to front of card
- Add a trio of rhinestones
Finally, a look at the inside of the card. I kept it simple to add a little handwritten note on the left side, so it would be covered when the card is closed. A quick tip when adding the scalloped square to the front of the card, only add adhesive on HALF of the square, since you will see the other half when the card is open. :)
We all hope that you find lots of ideas and inspiration for your creativity!
February 2020 Blog Hop:
All of the products that I used on this card are listed below. You can click on any of the photos to go directly to my Stampin’ Up!® online store.
This month’s Host Code is: VXZ333GZ. If you place an order over $50 (before tax and shipping) using this host code, you will also receive a gift from me: a free exclusive PDF project tutorial bundle. (see the sneak peek below) It’s also Sale-A-Bration, y’all! So for every $50 you spend, you also get free product from Stampin’ Up!®
If your order is over $150 (before tax and shipping), do NOT use the host code. You will earn host rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND you'll also receive the gift from me. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a HAPPY day today!
Please note that the following items can be earned for FREE with a qualifying purchase during Sale-A-Bration (January 3, 2020 - March 31, 2020):
- Lovely Lily Pad Photopolymer Stamp Set - FREE with a $50 order
- Lily Pad Dies - FREE with a $100 order
- Power of Hope Bundle (Power of Hope Stamp Set AND Stone 3D Embossing Folder) - FREE with a $100 order
- Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper - FREE with a $50 order